Come work for us. We are a vibrant growing team, with lots of exciting projects.
Why are we Recruiting?
Limelite is one of the largest lighting, rigging and power houses for the broadcast and entertainment industry. We are growing rapidly and we need more great people to join us on our journey.
If you think you have what it takes to support an amazing team, contact us today.
About Limelite Lighting
Here at Limelite Lighting, we provide professional lighting, rigging and power for a range of television, film, event and theatre productions.
Based near to the Spa Town of Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent, we deliver dry and wet hire services for the BBC, ITV, Netflix, commercials, events, regional and West End theatres.
Since expanding our warehouse space and a significant increase in production levels, we are looking for technicians with varying experience to join our team. The successful applicants will be based at Limelite Lighting’s twin sites in rural Goudhurst.
Prep Technician for Mains Power and Distribution
We currently looking for someone to join our crew of prep technicians at our warehouse in Goudhurst, Kent.
This is a great opportunity for an experience electrician looking for a change of industry, a lighting technician or someone who would to join us as a trainee.
As long as you have the right attitude, we want to hear from you!
Prep technician for mains power and distrubution
Salary starts from £18,000 per annum
Please note, the salary will be reflective of the individual’s knowledge and experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the department head of mains power and distribution.
- Preparing moving lights and all associated control systems for hire, including consoles, DMX buffers, nodes and networking systems.
- Maintaining and servicing to high standard, including PAT testing.
- Fault finding and repair.
- Coordinating hire stock to ensure bookings are delivered on time.
- Managing the department’s internal stock system to ensure bookings and equipment logs remain up-to-date.
- Ensuring all department equipment is maintained to a high standard ahead of emergency hires.
- Supporting and advising the Directors on sourcing and purchasing new equipment.
- Ensuring the warehouse remains efficient and organised.
- Managing a small team of technicians.
- Providing in-house training to junior members of the team and advising on professional off-site training as required.
The Prep Technician vacancy is open to those with varying experience; from proficient technicians and electricians to postgraduates taking their first steps into technical production.
Those with less experience will receive professional training and get to know the crux of working within the entertainment industry.
While applicants do not necessarily need any prior experience, some technical and electrical engineering knowledge would be preferable.
Please note, the salary will be reflective of the individual’s knowledge and experience of moving lights and all associated controls.
Limelite Lighting is a vibrant and growing business. Therefore, the preferred attributes of any new recruits are enthusiasm, self-motivation, hardworking, team player, methodical and personable. A good sense of humour is also favourable!